|INFORMATION REGARDING PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING:
Based on art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of the general regulation on personal data protection of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as: “RODO”) we inform you, that:
CONSENT FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND IMAGE PUBLICATION
Expression of consents No. 1 and 2 is also necessary to take part in the Conference.
- The Administrator of your personal data is: Akademickie Centrum Komputerowe Cyfronet AGH, ul. Nawojki 11, 30-950 Kraków, REGON: 00000157700022, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: 12 632 33 55 (hereinafter referred to as: „Administrator”, „ACK Cyfronet AGH”).
- In matters related to processing of your personal data you may contact us by writing to e-mail address: email@example.com
- Your personal data shall be processed by us on the basis of your consent (art. 6 par. 1 a) of RODO) in order to register, organize and conduct the CGW Workshop ‘18 Conference and to publish information about the organization of the conference.
- An access to your personal data is available to those authorised by the Administrator to process data as part of their official duties.
- Your personal data may be passed only to entities authorised to receive such data pursuant to law and agreements concluded with the Administrator.
- Your personal data will be kept for a period of time required to achieve goals referred to in point 3 and then for a period of time and to the extent required by applicable laws and for a period of time consistent with the ACK Cyfronet AGH internal regulations.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator an access to the content of your data, to correct wrong data, delete them, transfer data, restrict data processing, right to revoke the consent for data processing - in instances and on terms set forth in RODO. We inform you at the same time, that consent/consents may be revoked at any time, however it does not affect the legality of processing which we did based on your consent before the revocation.
- You have the right to object against processing of your data in situations referred to art. 21 par. 1 and 2 of RODO.
- You are entitled to file complaint to the President of the Data Protection Authority (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa), if you consider data processing carried out by the Administrator violates RODO regulations.
- We inform you that in connection with personal data provided no decisions shall be made in an automated way (without human participation), including the profiling.
- Providing your personal data is a condition to participate in CGW Workshop ‘18 Conference and failing to do so shall result in rejecting your request to participate in the above-mentioned Conference.
Consent No. 1. I hereby give my consent for processing by the Akademickie Centrum Komputerowe Cyfronet AGH of my personal data provided by me in a registration form or later, but in relation with my participation in the Conference in order to register, organize and conduct the CGW Workshop ‘18 Conference and also to receive by me any information related to Conference organisation to the mailing address provided by me, e-mail address or telephone number aimed at publishing information on organizing the Conference.
Consent No. 2. I give my consent to free and termless dissemination, including publication of my image saved in photographic material from the Conference, including digital image in all promotional and informational materials regarding the Conference, made by any media. At the same time I represent that the ACK Cyfronet AGH in Kraków has right to authorise other entities to use the image in the aforesaid manner, exclusively for the purpose and on terms defined in this permit.
If you are interested in receiving from the Akademickie Centrum Komputerowe Cyfronet AGH information on conferences, training, workshops, contests co-organized by us, which may be of a marketing nature in some cases, we encourage you also to give both consents as mentioned below.
Consent No. 3. I give my consent to process my personal data by the Akademickie Centrum Komputerowe Cyfronet AGH for marketing purposes, in particular in connection with sending information on organisation of conferences, training, workshops, etc.
Consent No. 4. I give my consent to receive from the Akademickie Centrum Komputerowe Cyfronet AGH any commercial information by electronic means to the e-mail address indicated by me.